- 1 to 1 1/2 kg meat (small cube)
- 3 Onion(finely sliced)
- 2 tbsp Ginger (freshly grounded)
- 2 tbsp. Garlic ( freshly grounded)
- 6 Green chillies (large,slit from 1 side)
- juice of 2 Lemons
- 6 Tomatoes (red and ripe,dices)
- 2 cups of Yogurt whipped
- 2 cups Ghee/oil
- 1 cup Masala
- Mix two tablespoon of masala with lemon juice and stuff it in chillies.
- Heat oil and fry the onions till light golden. Add meat and fry well for 10 minutes. Thereafter add ginger garlic and fry well till colour changes. add tomatoes and fry for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add yogurt and the remaining quantity of masalas and fry for 10 minutes till the spices are well cooked and oil starts to separate from the mass.
- Add one glass of water, cover and cook on low heat till the meat is tender.
- Add the stuffed large green chillies and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes till thick gravy is formed.
- Serve hot with crisp nans or rotis.